Tuesday 20 December 2011

Planned Sports for the New Year

I have been quiet for a couple of weeks (trying to rest my knee) so thought I would update my plans for the new year. 1. Wheelchair basketball, I have a couple more hours to do and will complete that after Christmas. 2. Boccia, I finally found a local Boccia club, very excited about giving it a go. Got an email saying I can go along on the 11th January. 3. Archery, starting a 6 week beginners course in January. I aim to become Robin Hood. 4. Fencing, Steve and I have paid a deposit to do a beginners course for 6 weeks in January (Steve isn't quite a beginner as he was captain of his school club). Fencing will be knee dependent but have everything crossed I can do it. I am seeing the Consultant about my knee tomorrow so will know more about my injury then, but whatever happens I WILL complete this gold challenge. Please sponsor me for Dementia UK as I really want to run in the Olympic Stadium. My plan for Christmas is to rest up my knee and hopefully will be back at work next week after a few very dull weeks!! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment