Sunday 11 September 2011

Welcome.

Welcome to my blog. I have started this blog to tell you how I am doing with the Olympic Gold Challenge. I have only started it up today so bare with me while I get it up to scratch and looking good. So, suppose I should tell you about the Gold Challenge and what I am doing. You can find my official Challenge Page on the right hand side of my page and you can sponsor me there. There are a number of challenges you can choose from, I chose the Sports Challenge. I will be doing 20 sports before the start of the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. I need to do either 3 hours of coaching or a competitive event in each sport and I need to get evidence to prove I have done it. I plan to tell you about every sport I have done on here with pictures. I am doing this challenge to raise money for Dementia UK. I have recently started working as an Admiral Nurse- a role that is supported by Dementia UK which is part of the wonderful work that they do. Please look at the link on the side of the page to see what they do. Any amount you can spare to sponsor me on the challenge would be gratefully appreciated. Dementia UK works to help people affected with dementia and I would love to help them be able to do more. I will warn you, I am not a natural writer- my spelling and grammar are crap but please feel free to comment on any mistakes- I'm eager to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment